What does this app do?
• Theme NEXT Launcher's user interface in 3D mode.
• Theme most icons in your launcher in 3D mode.
• Theme most icons in your launcher in 2d mode.
What does it NOT do?
• It will NOT theme your user interface in 2D mode.
• We have another app available designated "2D" for that purpose.
• It will NOT theme your other launchers in 2D mode.
• We have another app available designated "Icon Pack" for that purpose.
Wallpapers and icon request
• I will add icons every 1-2 weeks, but icon request will take much longer.
• I will add new wallpapers twice a week, you need to close and reopen app and check wallpaper section to see changes.
• 1 Custom complete theme in 3D Mode (for NEXT Launcher) (value $1.99)
• 2900 HD Icons (Tablet Compatible) (value $0.99)
• 400+ custom wallpapers (& cloud based)
• 1 matching clock widget (value $0.99)
• Ultra Design for all graphic elements
• Icon Masking, cover, base for un-themed apps
• Material design functional dashboard with previews
• Icon Request, search and preview tool
For the wallpapers feature to work, the following are needed:
- Access network state, wifi state, internet, set wallpaper, set wallpaper hints
For wallpapers/muzei to automatically update:
- receive boot completed, vibrate and wake_lock
For SAVE wallpaper feature, the following are needed:
- Read external storage (SD card), Write external storage
Wallpapers are large files. By keeping them on our server, they will take less storage space on your phone.
Theme apps like this are not standalone.
You may use Next launcher free version (2D) for it and it's just as impressive.
For 3D: Please make sure that you have purchased and installed the latest version of the Next Launcher 3D.
Installation in 2D normal classical mode
1. Open Next Launcher (free version)
2. Press menu on your desktop
3. Select Theme in Menu
4. Select "Mine"
5. Select theme and Apply
Installation in 3D mode
1. Open Next Launcher 3D
2. Press menu on your desktop
3. Select "Preferences"
4. Switch to "3D mode"
Select Theme in 3D mode
1. Press Menu on your desktop
("Menu" also the 5th button on your dock on your desktop)
2. Select "Theme"
(the button looks like a T-shirt)
3. Select "Mine"
4. Select Theme and Apply
1. Open my application, Choose Wallpaper
How to open my app (Method 1)
1. Open Google Play app
2. Select "Menu" > "My App"
3. Scroll down until you see my app.
How to open my app (Method 2)
Alternatively, in Next Launcher:
1. Select Menu> Add> Shortcut
2. Scroll down until you see my app.
1. This trick fixes most of your launcher issue:
- Open Next Launcher
- Open Settings, look for Advanced/back up
- Reset to default
2. Why not all icons are applied?
You can try Mix mode in next launcher. You will love it.
Icons can be manually applied at this time due to Next Launcher limitation.
If you have any questions, please email me: Ten.Designer@gmail.com
Visit our Google+ page or Facebook page for all of our themes. Join our community for more experience to get the latest themes and news.
• My Google Community: http://goo.gl/9PQYdb
• Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MichaelAXoThemes/posts
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xothemes
• Website: http://www.xothemes.com (see screenshots)
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/@xo_studio
THAAUS and XOTHEMES
This theme is not affiliated with next launcher theme maker nor zt.art
|Vampirius: Next 3D theme|
|Akila blue Next Launcher theme|
|Akila Sky Next Launcher theme|
|Akila cyan Next Launcher theme|
|Akila - Next Launcher theme 3D|
|AkilaGreen Next launcher theme|
|Solara: Next Launcher theme 3D|
|Arwa - Next Launcher 3d theme|
|LakeShow - Next 3D theme|
|Alana - Next Launcher 3D theme|
|Aille - Next Launcher theme 3D|
|Adara - Next 3D theme pro|
|Asgard Next Launcher 3D theme|
|Camo Shrapnel - icon pack|
|Adara - icon pack|
|Purple Lakeshow - icon pack|
|Mia Gold - icon pack|
|Mia - Gold for Next 3D theme|
|Vampirius - Icon Pack|
|Vampirius - Go Launcher Theme|
|Red Kromium Pro|