Whether you are geocaching or just out hiking, this is the tool for you.
When placing a geocache you need to get good coordinates on the map for others to find it, when out hiking you might want to mark something that you found.
By using multiple GPS point measurements, GeoPoint will give you a much more accurate point. You can save the point and later load it up again and continue to measure.
No information is shared with us, everything happens on your own device!
* Get an average GPS point, based on multiple readings.
* Save the points for later use
* Load an old point and continue to measure
* Get a list of individual points withing a measurement
* Remove individual points withing a measurement
* View the point in Maps
* Copy the coordinates to clipboard
|GeoPoint - A coordinate geocaching and hiking tool|