Track rain and severe weather with Storm: your forecast, weather radar and hurricane tracker. Get ready for storm
season with live wind speed, NOAA radar, and tornado updates from The Weather Channel.
Track rain, wind speed and local temperature. Use doppler radar technology and customize your HD map in real time. Get live severe weather alerts, including lightning and tornado updates from your NOAA storm radar and hurricane tracker. Track rain and get your NOAA forecast in real time or up to 8 hours in advance with the future radar HD map.
Storm Radar Maps, Hurricane Alerts & Tornado Tracker: TOP 3 FEATURES
1. Real time HD map and NOAA forecast: view doppler radar imagery of severe weather patterns, including wind speed, lightning and rain.
2. Future radar maps: your HD map, storm radar and tornado tracker predicts local temperature and hurricane trajectories up to 8 hours before the storm hits.
3. Live severe weather alerts with Storm: stay safe with real time tornado updates and hurricane alerts from The Weather Channel.
Your storm tracker keeps you in with weather radar and hurricane alerts.
• The Storm future radar tool gives you data on all impending storms. Find out wind speed, lightning and much more.
• Weather radar maps are customizable with detailed data overlays, including local temperature and seismic activity.
Get live weather alerts from The Weather Channel.
• Track rain with real time precipitation updates for your area.
• When lightning strikes, be aware: your hurricane tracker sends live lightning alerts for your GPS location.
Chase the perfect storm with your tornado tracker, or get home before the rain starts. Storm uses cutting-edge doppler radar to help you to stay safe and informed in any weather.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL: WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA
Forgot your phone? Access Future Radar and many of the top app features on the web, wherever you go.
Find us on the Web: weather.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/theweatherchannel
Follow us on Twitter: @weatherchannel.
In order to provide personalized local weather data, alerts, and forecasts, The Weather Channel app needs permission to access your location.