The UBS Access app allows you to log into our digital services like e-banking or the mobile banking app both
securely and conveniently.
It couldn't be easier:
• E-banking: Open the login page, scan the QR code displayed with the Access app and enter your PIN – that’s it, you are now already securely logged in to e-banking.
• Mobile banking: Start the Mobile Banking app, select "Access App" as login method, and enter your PIN – finished! You can use all of the functions of the Mobile Banking app.
Benefits of the UBS Access app:
• Faster, more convenient access to the digital services
• Authentication without Access Card and card reader or Access Card Display.
• Online banking wherever you are, thanks to the app on your smartphone
The UBS Access app is this secure:
• A personally chosen password (PIN) protects the Access app – even if you lose your smartphone
• The Access app checks the security of your smartphone every time before logging in to e-banking or the Mobile Banking app
• The security code for the login is calculated automatically and transmitted directly to UBS via a data connection with multiple security aspects
• We keep the Access app up-to-date, to offer you the best possible protection
• For security reasons the app cannot be used if the security mechanism installed by the device manufacturer has been removed or modified (rooting). More information: ubs.com/access-app-help
• For the confirmation of critical orders such as payments to new beneficiaries, you will further need the Access Card and card reader or your Access Card Display – please do not dispose them
Activating the app:
• Download the "UBS Access" app to your smartphone or tablet
• Start the app, activate it according to the instructions and start using it right away
• Private client, SME or financial intermediary with banking relationship with UBS Switzerland AG
• E-banking or Connect contract (valid "UBS Online Services declaration")
• Access Card Display or Access Card and card reader for activation
The UBS team hopes you have fun using the UBS Access app, and would like to get your feedback and your rating in the Google Play Store.
Interested in other UBS apps?