- Starting from the 1.5.0 release, the graphic interface of the application is responsive, therefore it is also suitable for smaller screens
- Open DICOM medical images (extension .dcm) from external storage or url.
- Displacement and zoom.
- Possibility to use different filters for brightness, contrast, negative mode and other powerful features.
- Length measurements: You can draw lines, rectangles, circles and side dishes by hand.
- Export the image in PNG and PDF
- Write down comments, save your notes on your smartphone into separate folders, share them, and when you want, open them for editing.
- Export as PDF DICOM image informations (tags).
- Features of undo and redo respectively to undo or redo commands that are set to manipulate the image.
- Edit Your notes now with advanced Wysiwyg Editor
- Undo and Redo actions buttons
|Simple Markdown Editor|
|Your PDF Viewer / Reader|
|J-Pascal Compiler (Beta)|
|Basic Query Builder|
|Your Python Editor (Beta)|
|Your XML Editor & Validation|
|Your Markdown Editor|
|ECMAScript 6 transpiler Editor|
|Structural Analysis (Beta)|
|English Language Processing|
|Your Graphic Designer|
|Dicom Medical Image Viewer|
|J-Bible Holy Bible|
|Plot Math Function|
|MathTeX - PRO TeX Editor|
|IP Address Finder|
|To Do | Task List|