How many times have you accidentally dialed the wrong number? Call Confirm saves you from accidental calls as well
as having to spend time looking for the call button, thanks to its user-friendly interface.
Flexible settings allow you to set call confirmations for necessary numbers.
Use the exceptions list to specify numbers that do not require call confirmation. By enabling the appropriate options, you can bypass confirmation for USSD requests and numbers from your phone book.
Using Call Confirm, you can specify only the numbers that need confirmation or select a range of numbers beginning with certain digits.
If you are using a Bluetooth headset, just enable the appropriate option and the application will be disabled at the right time.
One of the most useful features of the Call Confirm is the password protection. By setting a password, you can prevent your phone from making outgoing calls to foreign countries or paid services. Your child will not be able to make any expensive calls by accident.
- Option to disable when Bluetooth is enabled
- List of numbers that need call confirmation
- List of exceptions
- Option to exclude USSD request confirmations
- Option to exclude contact confirmations
- Password prompting when calling
- Password prompting on application start
- User-friendly interface with a large call button
- Add exceptions while confirming calls
- Small-sized application
If you have any questions about the application, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com