Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for mobile devices with features and a sound quality
previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 123 studio-quality instruments with sustain, a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
Try the free Lite version!
• Why is there a latency between touching a key and hearing the sound?
The latency is quite high on many Android devices, see the FAQ in the in-app help.
• Why are black bars visible at the left and right screen borders on some Android devices?
This known issue will be resolved in a future update.
• Photorealistic dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• 183 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• 123 free instruments, 60 available in the in-app shop
• 6 categories: symphonic, classical, band, electronic, world, drum kits
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• Audio file import (wav and m4a)
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• 100 drum loops
• 6 real-time effects with lots of parameters:
Reverb, Delay, 3-Band-Equalizer, Filter, Amp, Limiter
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo and signature)
• Mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment for each track
• Edit tracks, bars and even individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• MIDI import and export
• Basic MIDI hardware input support
• Save and load your songs and export to wav and AAC formats
• Share your songs via email, Dropbox and other Android sharing options
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
Visit the forum at www.xewton.com - questions, feedback and bug reports are welcome!
Video tutorials are available at the Xewton YouTube channel.