A powerful NFC Card Emulator that simulates various types of cards, for example: access cards, elevator cards,
factory (meal) cards, school (meal) cards, some library cards and other IC cards.(Not guaranteed to work for
1. Your phone needs to have NFC.
2. Your phone needs to be rooted. (Why does NFC Card Emulator require root privileges? Because to simulate a card, the NFC Card Emulator needs to write the Card-ID to the NFC configuration file on your phone, which requires root privileges.)
1. Turn on NFC.
2. Open the NFC Card Emulator.
3. Put the NFC card on the back of the phone. After the identification is successful, enter a card name and save it.
4. Clicking the card's "simulate" button, simulates the chosen card. Now just touch your phone on a NFC Reader and watch the magic happen!
NOTE: When you use the NFC Card Emulator, make sure that NFC and your screen are turned on!
==Supported Phones (with stock ROM)==
Xiaomi, Huawei, OnePlus, Sony, Samsung (S4, S5, Note3), Google Phone (Nexus and Pixel), Meizu, LG, HTC, Nubia, Letv, Moto, Lenvo and maybe more?
Note: The above supported phones have different versions of the Android system, there is no guarantee that the simulation will succeed, you need to try it yourself, good luck!
Samsung S6, S6 edge, S7, S7 edge, S8, S8+ and above.
NOTE: Some unsupported phone DO work with a custom ROM such as Aurora or LineageOS.
Note: The above unofficial rom, there is no guarantee that the simulation will succeed, you need to try it yourself, good luck!
Huawei watch2, and maybe more?
NFC Card Emulator can add and simulate 4, 7 and 10 bytes Card UIDs.
==Supported NFC chip models==
NXP and Broadcom
一加3T上用的挺好的，不过在一加8上不怎么好用（可能是设备或系统问题），我模拟了一张非加密卡，部分门禁位置可以刷，部分门禁位置完全没反应，但其它设备模拟这张卡是没问题的。 另外是否考虑支持Android 10 读写system 分区，每次切换卡片都要写magisk 模块然后重启，挺麻烦的。