Welcome to the 2018 edition of Omar Sharif Bridge featuring faster and stronger game play with smoother user
If you are looking for a fun yet comprehensive Rubber and Chicago Bridge game then look no further. The 2018 edition of Omar Sharif Bridge features best in class artificial intelligence (AI) developed over the past 35 years by expert Bridge players, yes check out who built Bridge Challenger way way back in 1983. We believe this is our best version to date.
Bridge is a card game played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across the bridge table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass - North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge you play four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points in those hands.
* Unlimited hands (well approx 2 billion but....)
* Play game points or slams all day if thats what you want to do.
* See how the computer would have played the hand.
* Replay from any bid or card for that 'what if' moment
* Get hints.
* Play any or all of the hands.
* Ask the computer how it has interpreted the bids made.
* All game play is offline, play whenever and whereever you like.
* Lots of display options to suit your individual and device preference.
Comments + suggestions.
Please feel free to contact us via our support email if you have comments and suggestions. Please, please include any Deal Id if you are commenting on specific deals as that is the only way we can reasonably play the hand in question here.
|Omar Sharif Bridge, 2018 Edition|
|Sudoku V+, 2018 edition|
|Merge Blocks Puzzle Game, 2018 edition|
|Wooden Block Puzzle Game|
|Get To 7, merged puzzle game|
|Poker Solitaire V+|
|Aces And Spaces V+|
|Reversi V+, 2018 edition|
|Family Word Up!|