The new PID Lítačka mobile application completely replaces the PID Info transport application. The PID Lítačka
mobile application searches for the cheapest fare and allows you to buy single tickets valid for 30 minutes or up to as
much as 3 days directly from your mobile telephone using a bank card.
You can also buy tickets without registering
The application displays information about current closures and offers the user a list of P+R car parks with information about their current capacity. It also allows you to purchase several single tickets in one go which the passenger then activates as and when required. The user can also forward the purchased ticket to another user who has the application installed on their device. Tickets purchased via the PID Lítačka application are valid in all of the Prague Integrated Transport zones, i.e. also in the integrated parts of the Central Bohemian Region, including trains operated by České dráhy.
What the application offers
- Simple searching for public transport connections in the Prague Integrated Transport system
- Recommendation of the cheapest fare for your route in the Prague Integrated Transport system
- Display of a connection map including navigation to the stop
- Information about current departures from stops
- Ticket payment using a bank card or Masterpass
- Option of monitoring the validity of your Prague Integrated Transport ticket
- Forwarding of a Prague Integrated Transport ticket to another application user
- Monitoring the current number of free spaces in P+R car parks and navigation directly to them
- Purchase of up to 10 Prague Integrated Transport tickets at once and their activation as and when required before boarding a Prague Integrated Transport vehicle.
- Monitoring the status of wheelchair facilities
- Can also be used for travel using Prague Integrated Transport trains and Prague Integrated Transport suburban buses