This App controls Blackmagic Design ATEM™ switchers from your Android device.
ATEM Television Studio, ATEM 1 M/E, ATEM 2 M/E and Production Studio 4K.Requirements:
version 4.2 (Firmware 2.12)
inputs: Every input can be mapped to a button showing its current state
(preview, program or not used).
- All buttons are fully configurable with
a long press:
- phones: 14 buttons, 21 buttons optional on high resolution devices
smaller than 10": 21 buttons, 28 buttons optional on high resolution devices
- tablets with 10" and more: 40
auxiliary outputs: Every available input can be assigned to an
transition control: Transition styles MIX, DIP, WIPE, STING and DVE can be
upstream key control: Selection of upstream on air and on next
downstream key control: Selection of downstream on air, tie and auto
media player control: Full control over still & clip selection and media player
audio tally: Device says "Cam1 on preview", "Cam1 on air" or "Cam1 off", depending on the
Tally control via GPIO
Some of these features are available only in
the pro version that can be purchased through the App.
METAControl requests these
- 'full network access' is needed to communicate with the switcher via
- 'view network connections' is needed to find out if the device is currently connected to any
- 'modify or delete the contents of your USB storage' is currently unused but will provide a way to
store, import and export settings and macros.
- 'modify system settings' is being used to control the WiFi
power saving function. In order to properly receive UDP packets in real time which is necessary for the ATEM
- 'prevent device from sleeping' allows the App to keep the screen on.
vibration' enables haptic feedback when touching buttons on the
Privacy:This App does NOT access, store nor transmit any personal
information. This App does NOT make use of any advertisement frameworks nor user
The developer of this App is not related to Blackmagic Design.
This App is a spare time project and comes without any warranty. If you want to take part in beta testing please visit
the corresponding G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/117221306286394065935
make sure to load the latest official software on the ATEM device (current version is 6.4) as previous versions
could lead to serious stability issues of your ATEM device! The support page can be found here: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support