Learning to read and to write with halloABC is fun since the possibilities of multimedia are used in a
didactically skillful way.
• Every letter is explained with a high quality memory picture appropriate even for children.
• halloABC shows the movement of writing the letter, this is easy to remember and to repeat.
• halloABC pronounces every letter.
• The writing effort is stored exactly and shown to check the success. With a glance pupils and teachers can evaluate the writing quality and improve it.
• Depending on the precision of the writing halloABC rewards smileys to motivate exercising.
• Minor errors are tolerated and also rewarded. Quick success increases motivation and improves and accelerates the learning process.
• After a student masters single letters, halloABC pronounces whole words and spells them in order to exercise reading and writing them.
• The multimedia combination of demonstrating the writing process, the spelling with a closeup video of lip movements and immediate correction of errors goes way beyond the possibilities of teaching and learning methods based on paper. Thus halloABC provides playful, fast and lasting alphabetization for children and adults.
• Students are not bound to specific teachers and class schedules. Instead they learn whenever, wherever and as long as they have fun, success and motivation.
The initial problems of fine motor skills in holding a pen are avoided, since a child can start writing with the finger on the touch screen. Mastering a letter and holding a pen are completely decoupled and exercised separately.