Collocations Dictionary Premium
***** No advertisements *****
***** Data content offline *****
- A completely new type of dictionary with word collocation that will help students and advanced learners effectively study, write and speak natural-sounding English. This dictionary is also very helpful for the education of the IELTS, TOEFL test.
- Level: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced
- Collocations/collocation - common word combinations such as 'bright idea' or 'talk freely' - are the essential building blocks of natural-sounding English.
- The dictionary shows all the words that are commonly used in combination with each headword: nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and prepositions as well as common phrases.
- The collocation dictionary is based on 100 million word British National Corpus. Internet searches were made to ensure most up-to-date usage for fast changing areas of language like computing.
- Over 50,000 examples show how the collocation/collocations are used in context, with grammar and register information where helpful.
- The clear page layout groups collocations according to part of speech and meaning, and helps users pinpoint speedily the headword, sense and collocation they need.