RABBIT VPN is a lightning-fast app provide free VPN proxy service. Not need any configuration, just simply click
one button, you can access the Internet securely and anonymously.
100% free VPN! High VPN speed! The best unlimited free VPN MASTER clients for android.
Why choose RABBIT VPN?
✓ Large number of servers, high-speed bandwidth 🚀
✓ Unlimited time, Unlimited data, Unlimited bandwidth
✓ Works fine with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G and all mobile data carriers
✓ Smart choose server
✓ Well-designed UI, a few ADs
✓ No additional permissions required
✓ No Log from any users
✓ Simple, one tap connect to VPN
✓ Protect your security and privacy
✓ Support for multiple devices for the same account
Download RABBIT VPN, the world's fastest secure virtual private network, and enjoy it all!
* What can I do with a VPN?
- Enhance your online privacy and enable you to safely and anonymously browse the Internet
- Protect you when using a public WiFi hotspot
- When the connection fails, please switch another server.
- Switching to different countries may also increase access speed or connection success rate
- When the user is in normal use, we will not log any logs related to the user.
- Only when the user actively fails to connect the connection (requires the user to click the feedback button), we will collect the necessary user connection failure log.
- The connection failure log collected is limited to the success rate of our engineers to improve the VPN connection, and will not be shared with any individual or organization.
VPN related introduction
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network. Applications running across the VPN may therefore benefit from the functionality, security, and management of the private network.
Individual Internet users may secure their transactions with a VPN, to circumvent geo-restrictions and censorship, or to connect to proxy servers for the purpose of protecting personal identity and location. However, some Internet sites block access to known VPN technology to prevent the circumvention of their geo-restrictions.
VPNs cannot make online connections completely anonymous, but they can usually increase privacy and security. To prevent disclosure of private information, VPNs typically allow only authenticated remote access using tunneling protocols and encryption techniques.
Mobile virtual private networks are used in settings where an endpoint of the VPN is not fixed to a single IP address, but instead roams across various networks such as data networks from cellular carriers or between multiple Wi-Fi access points. Mobile VPNs have been widely used in public safety, where they give law enforcement officers access to mission-critical applications, such as computer-assisted dispatch and criminal databases, while they travel between different subnets of a mobile network.