QuickBend is a conduit bending calculator app that was created to be fast and accurate while being visually
appealing and innovative. Offering you the most accurate measurements using the Centerline Radius Algorithm based upon
the bender you are using.
The Centerline Radius Algorithm is especially useful when bending larger than 1" Conduit and bends that exceed 30˚.
Easily select between different types of benders and choose the size of the shoe and conduit type that you're using. View your bender's information (Centerline Radius, Deduct, Gain, Setback, Travel, and Radius Adjustment) within the 'Bender Specs' section. Find the center of bends (15˚, 22.5˚, 30˚, and 45˚) quickly without having to bend any conduit using QuickCenter.
QuickBend supports the following bends:
• Parallel Offset
• Three Point Saddle
• Four Point Saddle
• Kick With 90˚
• Compound 90˚: Circle Obstruction
• Compound 90˚: Square Obstruction
• Compound 90˚: Rectangle Obstruction
• Segmented 90˚
• More to come!
QuickBend supports the following benders:
• Cosecant Method
• Ideal Hand Bender (Iron/Aluminum Cast)
• Klein Hand Benders (Iron/Aluminum Cast)
• Greenlee 1800/1801 (chicago bender)
• Greenlee 1818
• Greenlee 555 (Combo-Shoe, EMT + RMC + ROBRO Single-Shoes)
• Greenlee 881 (Hydraulic Bender)
• Greenlee 884/885 (Hydraulic Bender)
• Gardner Bender: B2000 Cyclone
• More to come!
QuickBend indicates if bends are impossible by a subtle change of turning the measurements and text red.
There is no other app nearly as accurate as QuickBend, and there will be many more updates to come to make QuickBend even better.
|QuickBend: Conduit Bending|