hueDynamic brings your Philips Hue system to life with DISCO, Screen/Camera sync, Child lock and
more. Voted BEST Hue app of 2018 on /r/hue
NEW photo scenes every day! Feel energized or relaxed with professionally designed experiences combining light and sound. Over 50 mixable and dynamic scenes with simple room and lighting group control, such as mountain chill, fireplace, jungle night, fire and ice, rainforest, fireworks and many more!
Have the ultimate party with multiple advanced sound to light disco modes. Adjust strobe, intensity, hue and more!
Camera support and Screen Sync means you can point your device at your TV or use device Screen Grabbing to sync your lights to your viewing for a truly immersive experience! Movie night has never been so good. Enjoy an advanced sampling mode - predominant multicolored with adjustable smoothing. Speed and brightness control is also supported.
Transparent multiple bridge support (included for FREE) allows you to control all your lights across multiple bridges without having to switch between them.
Create your own custom photo ambiences and enhance the colors with our "Tweaks!". Photo ambiences are stored on the Philips Hue bridge with our OmniScene technology, meaning you don't have to recreate the ambience for different rooms. Not only that, they are accessible from all your devices running hueDynamic.
Ever come home to have all your Hue lights on 100% brightness because of even a slight power outage or “brownout”? With the hueDynamic app, this is a thing of the past thanks to our Philips Hue System Power Cut detection. With a simple click, you can enable this feature in the app and your Hue Bridge will be programmed to recognize a power cut. It will then automatically switch off your lights giving you piece of mind.
You can also set the power on mode of lights!
Make your Hue Smart Button, Lutron Aurora, Hue Tap, RunLessWire Click, Niko and Hue Dimmer devices more useful with our advanced programming interface, with much more functionality that the official Philips Hue app. Unlock features such as multiple actions per button, toggle power with one button, cycle through ambiences, enable and disable color loop, cycle through brightness levels and much more!
We also love different types of hue lights, such as White Ambience, Osram and Dresden. We convert colors to color temperatures for lights that don't support color in real-time.
● Professional dynamic lighting scenes for your Philips Hue system, with stereo sound effects and music!
● Child lock - Restrict control to specific rooms and deny bridge programming
● Camera support - Have your lights match your TV in real-time!
● Screen Sync - Have your lights match YouTube and more!
● Photo Ambience - Create awesome custom ambiences from your favorite photos with "Tweaks!" and apply them to any room!
● NO in-app purchases for extra experiences or advanced features!
● Power cut detection. Turns lights off after a power cut automatically
● Advanced dimmer programming including Lutron Aurora, Hue Smart Button, Niko and RunLessWire Click
● Advanced sound to light DISCO modes (peak, neural and spectrum) - Adjust response hue, strobe and much more!
● Temperature dashboard. View the room temperature for anywhere that you have a Hue Motion Sensor
● Virtual Push-Link button (older Philips bridge firmwares only)
● Easily link Ikea and other 3rd party bulbs with the TouchLink button built into the app
● Set an ambience or experience to run on a timer - perfect reminder for those long showers!
● Real transparent multiple-bridge support. Add all your bridges and don't switch!
● OmniScene technology - Create ambiences and mix and use them on any lights without having to recreate them!
● Full compatibility with our desktop app.
Superb app and didnt think twice about going pro.
One of the best Hue apps i've ever used and I've used a lot ( 5 STARS )
Really great app for Hue. Would like it to work with none Hue devices.
Probably the best mobile app I've ever purchased - seriously. Basically does everything you expected you could do with Hue lamps (and more) but you simply can't without software like this. The disco mode is great and the experiences are a lot of fun. It's all very professionally done too and simple to use - unlike many other Hue apps. A year after buying the PRO version, I happened to need assistance with an issue moving to a new phone and the support was second-to-none, unparalleled in fact. If you've got a few Hue lamps, buy this and realise their potential!
Have purchased this app twice, love it - - but ONE THING MISSING and DESPARATELY NEEDED is the ability to simply SEE WHICH LIGHT SCENE is assigned to the room I'm viewing. I want to simply see/know it without have to maneuver around...