- Get Latitude Longitude, UTM WGS 84 & MGRS coordinates from GPS / Map in real time. Create marker / marking
point and save coordinates data into database, copy all marker data to clipboard or export to KML, GPX or CSV.
- Measure multiple marker complete with unique ID, coordinates (latitude longitude, UTM & MGRS), address, elevation msl (premium), editable notes / labeling & date taken. This data can be stored in local database with unlimited numbers, use as source data for analysis (buffering, overlay & TIN data) or export to KML, GPX or CSV and save to your google drive for further use.
- Offline GPS with Latitude Longitude, UTM & MGRS Coordinates, Altitude, Elevation MSL, Accuracy, Speed, Bearing & Satellite Information.
- Convert Latitude & Longitude (dd & dms) to UTM (WGS 84) & MGRS vice versa. Share, save to database, save to clipboard or show results on the map.
- Batch converter from Latitude Longitude and MGRS Coordinates.
- Area & distance measurement (support units: m, km, ft, mile, hectare, acre), save line / polygon & area / distance results in database. Show multiple polygon and line in the map, export line & polygon to KML, GPX or CSV. Perform smoothing, buffering & overlay for simple GIS analysis.
- Sophisticated & customizable Line & polygon smoothing using cubic bezier interpolation in Area / Distance measurement, design for collecting linear data to use in buffering & overlay analysis.
- Buffering: Create buffer map polygon with specific distance from existing marker or line & polygon from A/D measurement data. Save buffer to database or export to KML.
- Buffer overlay tools for simple GIS analysis (union, intersection & difference).
- TIN view (triangulated irregular network, using delaunay triangulation), Voronoi Diagram & buffer view in Marker Map module.
- Search for location on the map based on Latitude Longitude / UTM / MGRS / GPS coordinates / Marker ID / Address.
- Calculate bearing / azimuth & distance between 2 Latitude Longitude / UTM / MGRS / GPS coordinates.
- Compass with geodetic & magnetic azimuth / bearing & magnetic declination.
- Geocoding & reverse geocoding (convert address to coordinates & convert coordinate to address). This process needs internet connection.
- Elevation profile / elevation chart, support units metric & ft/mile from manual measurement or using available markers.
Elevation (needs data / internet connection) now available to buy on premium section. Every marker measured and coordinate converter results (except batch converter) will be completed with elevation data. Limited elevation data also available for No Ads Premium user.
Free option to get MSL elevation with lower accuracy are available using Offline GPS, this elevation is base on EGM 96 15' Geoid model.
Download App Quick Start Guide (pdf): http://www.yogantara.info/utmgeomapquickstart.pdf
Any suggestions are welcome, please email to email@example.com or write a review. Thank you.