With this app you will able to connect to OpenConnect (ocserv) server and Cisco AnyConnect SSL
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
The in-app purchase authorization is used only for voluntary donation to support the app development.
* Fingerprint authentication (Require at least Android 6.0)
* Port knocking
* Connect on demand
* Auto connect on boot
* Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
* App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
* Tasker/Locale plugin
* Android 7.0 quick settings tiles
* Android 7.1 dynamic shortcuts
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Support for customized HTTP headers
* Backup/restore configuration
Join to the OpenConnect Client community (https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/117345421668380435608) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more...