The Police Map app lets users indicate the location of speed cameras and police on the map, as well as see the
marks added by other users.
You can also make other marks for things like accidents, road repairs, and weighing stations, as well as ask for help from other app users if you run into an issue on the road.
This application replaces traditional radar detectors thanks to having user-generated information about the location of speed cameras and police, as well as information about the location of stationary speed cameras and police posts.
A few of Police Detector's advantages:
* 100% free
* No registration required
* Shows location of stationary speed cameras and stationary police posts
* Shows speed cameras and police posts marked by other users
* Shows traffic jams
* You don't need a traditional radar detector
* Shows speed limits near stationary speed cameras and stationary police posts
* Shows the speed limits near speed cameras and police posts marked by other users
* You can mark the location of police officers, speed cameras and various road events at a distance up to 10 miles from your current location.