Pathfinder Adventures, the digital adaptation of Paizo Inc.'s Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, translates the
world's best-selling Pathfinder Roleplaying Game into an entirely new breed of card game, where players cooperatively
battle monsters and villains, and acquire new feats, items, weapons and allies.
Role-players will find the game's character development very familiar. Characters have classes such as fighter, wizard, and rogue, as well as numbers that define strength, dexterity, intelligence, etc. You'll improve your character by acquiring new items, allies, spells, and weapons as you explore and overcome challenges; over time, you'll be able to customize your deck to better suit your own individual vision of your character.
The game can be played solo, or with other adventurers using built-in pass-and-play functionality.
Pathfinder Adventures is free to download and play, however, some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to earn in game currency during play.
• Explore the towns, cities, dungeons and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign, including the fiercely-independent Sandpoint and the goblin-infested isle of Thistletop.
• Every locale has been transformed from a card image to beautifully enhanced and animated backdrops.
• Reactive cut scenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
• An interactive tutorial ensures the game is easy to learn for new adventurers and veterans of the Pathfinder universe alike.
• No physical card game set-up required. Pathfinder Adventures gets players straight into the action.
• Multiple adventure profiles so that players can experience the campaign using every character.
• Single player and pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay mode.
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/pathfinder/
Official Pathfinder Adventures Homepage - http://pathfinder.obsidian.net/
Official Obsidian Forums - http://forums.obsidian.net/forum/116-pathfinder-adventures-technical-support-spoiler-warning/
|Isle of Skye: The Tactical Board Game|
|Fighting Fantasy Legends Portal|
|Onitama - The Strategy Board Game|
|30 Seconds™ Officieel|
|Carcassonne: Official Board Game -Tiles & Tactics|
|Mille Bornes - The Classic French Card Game|
|Catan Stories: Legend of the Sea Robbers|
|King and Assassins: The Board Game|
|Harald: A Game of Influence|
|Ticket to Ride: First Journey|
|Smash Up - The Shufflebuilding Game|
|Fighting Fantasy Legends|
|Jaipur: A Card Game of Duels|
|Onirim - Solitaire Card Game|
|Spot it - A card game to challenge your friends|
|Mage the Ascension: Refuge|
|Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game|