This edition primarily targets Android TV, but it can install on phone and tablet too!
A powerful application allows you to run FTP Server on your Android device and help your friend or you to access/share files over the Internet.
It is also called Wifi file transfer or wireless file management.
√ Use any network interfaces in your device including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering...
√ Multiple FTP users (anonymous user included)
• Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Passive and active modes: Support simultaneous file transfer
√ Automatically open port on your router: Access files from everywhere on Earth
For the list of tested routers, please check the Help section in application
√ Automatically start FTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start FTP Server on boot
√ Has public intents to support scripting/tasker
For Tasker integration:
Add new Task Action (choose System -> Send Intent) with the following information:
• Package: net.xnano.android.ftpserver
• Class: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
• Actions: either one of following actions:
√ Home: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Enable the feature to open ports in router automatically
• Change port
• Change passive port
• Set idle timeout
• Enable automatically start on specific WiFi detected
• Enable automatically start on boot
√ User management
• Manage users and access paths for each user
• Enable or disable user
• Delete user by swiping left/right on that user.
• Information about FTP Server
What FTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any FTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this FTP Server.
• Windows Explorer: If user is not anonymous, please enter the address in format ftp://username@ip:port/ into Windows Explorer (username you created in User Management screen)
• Finder (MAC OS)
• File manager on Linux OS
• Total Commander (Android)
• ES File Explorer (Android)
• Astro File Manager (Android)
• Web browsers such as Chrome, Filefox, Edge... can be used in read-only mode
√ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Mandatory permission for FTP Server to access files in your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Mandatory permissions to allow user to connect to FTP Server.
√ Location (Coarse location): Only required for user who want to automatically start server on Wi-Fi detect on Android P and above.
Please read Android P restriction about getting Wifi's connection info here: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/pie/android-9.0-changes-all#restricted_access_to_wi-fi_location_and_connection_information
If you're facing any problems, want new features or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: email@example.com.
NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer to solve the problems!
|Battery Wear Level - Charging Measurement|
|SSH/SFTP Server - Terminal|
|Change My Mac Lite|
|FTP Server - Multiple FTP users|
|GPS Fake Running|
|Change My MAC - Spoof Wifi MAC|
|Amazing Wheels - Random choices picker|
|Photo Exif Editor Pro - Metadata Editor|
|Photo Exif Editor - Metadata Editor|