No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
[ Key features ]
• true warm pixel interface;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with high quality sampler;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
[ Known solutions for some problems ]
|Pixel Cave 2018 (demo)|
|Pixel Cave 2018|
|Quantum VJ HD|
|Nature - Oscillator|
|PixiTracker 1Bit (demo)|
|Sound Fields: Winter|
|PixiTracker (demo version)|