Learn Dutch fast, independently, naturally with the Delft method app. Since thirty years the most effective method
to learn Dutch, developed at Delft University.
What is the Delft method app?
• Dutch course for foreign language speakers
• 43 practical lessons about the Netherlands
• Over 2000 Dutch words and word forms
• English instructions
• Clickable translation is 26 languages: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, German, French, Persian (Farsi), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kurdish, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Czech, Turkish, Arabic, Vietnamese and Swedish
• Exercises with feedback on grammar and simple explanations
What do you learn?
With thise course you learn to speak, listen, read and write in Dutch. The target level is A2 according to the Common European Framework. This level is sufficient to apply for the Dutch Civic Integration Procedure.
How does it work?
This complete course consists of 43 lessons. In every lesson you go these steps:
• Listen, read, pronounce, understand and learn the text
• Do the listening exercises to train yourself to listen well in Dutch
• Make the exam to test if you know the text well enough
• Make the exercises to test whether you understand what you have learned this lesson
For whom is this method meant?
The Delfth method is meant for foreign language speakers with higher education who wish to learn Dutch to able able to, for example, work or study in the Netherlands. Many tens of thousands of students have successfully and during a short period of time learned the language this way.
How long does it take?
That totally depends on you. Do you do one lesson every day? Then you will speak Dutch within two months. Do you prefer to take it a bit slower? Then do 2 lessons a week and learn Dutch within six months. 1 lesson will take you about an hour and thirty minutes.
Note: the Delftse methode app doesn't work on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
|Nederlands leren Basiscursus 2|
|Nederlands leren, Tweede ronde|
|Learn Dutch, Basiscursus 1|
|Nederlands leren (gratis)|