Join the community with thousands of active players & play with challenging players all around the
Call Break is popular trick tacking cards game like Hearts , Euchre & Canasta widely popular in Nepal and India
& this trick-taking game is played in pairs in which spades is always the trump , unlike spades the term "hand" is used instead of trick, and " Call " is used instead of bid. It has multiple modes
like Solo single player , Private mode , Random Multiplayer & LAN / HOTSPOT mode
Call Break is a Four player card game with spade as a trump Card and played with a single deck of 52 cards. Each player gets 13 cards and game begins with each player calling their possible winnable hands.
Player then plays with a predefined rules and make sure they win more than their called hands.
Game has total of 5 Rounds and player with maximum score at the end of 5 round is the Winner.
Call Break Variations
Origin of Call Break is not quite known but it's believed its derived form other popular game Called Spades. Every culture have its own variations , In some part of India its called Lakdi / Lakadi .
• Thousands of Active Players everyday on multiplayer game
• 4 modes of game-play (Single player , Private Multiplayer mode ,Random Multiplayer mode , LAN / HOTSPOT mode
• Special reward trophy based on player performance
• Global and Friend leader-board
• Minimum 8 total bid rule , round only starts if sum of all players bid is greater then or equal to 8
• Clockwise and Anticlockwise turn rotation
• 2 cards texture to select
If you love Hearts , Euchre & Canasta , you'll also love this game
For more information
Email : email@example.com
Facebook Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/Online.CallBreak/