33% off until February 13th!
They say the world ended a hundred years ago, yet it still turns. In the century since, Philly has been torn apart by rabid monsters and rabid men. Highwaymen, slavers, and militias have carved up territories and claims, while simple villages suffer their wars. You are a simple wanderer looking for work. That’s why you’ve come to the Daughters of Liberty. But a simple scouting job is about to take a turn for the strange, sending you into a spiral of mysteries, intrigue, and brutality. Will you stand by the Daughters? Or will you fight to bring the fire of civilization to your home?
Critical Mass: The Black Vein is a 108,000-word interactive novel by Michael Meillarec, the second in the Critical Mass series. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, andfueld by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
· Choose your gender.
· Fight for freedom or bring military order to the wastes.
· Accomplish your goals with stealth, combat, or persuasion.
· Make allies and enemies with survivalist factions.
· Protect a village from brutal raiders or lead them in the front gate.
· See (or destroy) the successes of Amish Country post-apocalypse.
· Uncover the secrets buried beneath Black Vein.
|Critical Mass: The Black Vein|
|The Shadow Society|
|Street Jam: The Rise|
|The War for the West|
|Breach: The Archangel Job|
|War of the Gods|
|The Oldest Dream|
|The Parenting Simulator|
|Death at the Rectory|
|Hero or Villain: Genesis|
|Samurai of Hyuga 4|
|One Minute Mysteries|
|A Sensei's Story|
|Who Was The Real Robin Hood?|
|The Saga of Oedipus Rex|
|Sordwin: The Evertree Saga|
|The Paths to Greatness|