Set sail for adventure and mystery on the island of Sordwin. Explore the town in secret or in style, meet and
mingle with the island's residents, wield weapons and magic and uncover clues before darkness falls!
"Sordwin: The Evertree Saga" is an immersive 440,000 word interactive experience by Thom Baylay, and the second book in the Evertree Saga. It’s entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast unstoppable power of your imagination.
A simple request from a wealthy lord is about to get a lot more complicated when you find yourself sailing for an island under quarantine. Will you try to help the terrified townsfolk, or is completing the mission your highest priority? Enter an open world, where the choices you ignore matter as much as the ones you explore and where every interaction has a reaction.
• Play as male, female or non-binary; gay, straight, bisexual or asexual.
• Continue the story started in Evertree Inn or play as a brand new adventurer.
• Make enemies and friends; continue a growing love story or find new romance with all new characters.
• Boldly confront the townsfolk or lurk in the shadows as you uncover clues.
• Battle with any weapon you can imagine or unleash an impressive arsenal of spells.
• Overcome obstacles with multiple different skills.
• Customise your character’s appearance and personality.
• Drink with pirates in the tavern, test your faith at the temple, explore the abandoned observatory and much more.
Find out if you have what it takes to survive on Sordwin!
|Sordwin: The Evertree Saga|
|One Minute Mysteries|
|A Sensei's Story|
|Who Was The Real Robin Hood?|
|The Saga of Oedipus Rex|
|The Paths to Greatness|
|Keeper of the Sun and Moon|
|Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum|
|Life of a Mercenary|
|Critical Mass: The Bridge|
|The Butler Did It|
|The Slayer of Evil|
|Love at Elevation|
|Nuclear Powered Toaster|
|The Twelve Trials|