Join millions of satisfied Tala customers who have grown their businesses, paid for school fees, and managed
expenses with peace of mind.
Loan approval takes less than 5 minutes. And you’ll have cash sent to your bank account, Coins.ph wallet, or the nearest padala center within 24 hours.
What do I need to sign up?
• Upload ONE valid ID through our secure system
• No other paperwork needed
• No security or collateral required
• No bank account required
How simple is the process?
• Download the Tala app
• Fill out our quick loan application in the Tala mobile app
• Verify your identity through our secure system
• Get cash sent directly to your bank account, Coins.ph wallet, or nearest padala center
How quickly will I get my money?
• Same-day processing through Coins.ph and padala centers gets money in your hands quickly
• Or cash out at your local bank within 24 hours
How much can I borrow?*
• Tala will loan you anywhere from Php 1,000 - 2,000 at first
• You can build your limit up to Php 15,000 by making loan payments on time
• Cash out at thousands of padala center locations, including, Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, M Lhuillier, LBC, or cash out into your own bank account, or the Coins.ph app
How do I repay my loan?
• Visit any 7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, or the Coins.ph app
• You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date
• Easy repayment schedule keeps you on track with your payments
What are my loan terms?
Customers can express a preference for loan terms up to 90 days.
• 60-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 27%*
• 90-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 39%*
• For example, for a 60-day loan with principal amount of Php 1,000, the service fee would be Php270 and the total amount due would be Php1,270. Note that percentages above are not inclusive of applicable taxes.
Depending on the loan amount for which you are eligible, you have the option to choose repayment terms for up to 90 days. Customers have the option to select a term as short as 21 days.
Why use Tala?
• Simple application and approval process lets you borrow money instantly
• Personal security PIN ensures maximum protection over your identity
• Financial education tips to help you budget, save and invest your money
• Share Tala with friends and earn a bonus applied to your next loan payment
• Let millions of Tala customer success stories inspire you on your journey
Have questions? Visit www.tala.ph to check out our FAQs.
Ready to get started? Download the Tala app and apply for a loan today. Salamat!
*Tala reminds you to always check the fees, charges and terms and conditions of your loan offer before accepting your loan. Tala charges a service fee of 11-39% of principal (EIR**: 13.0-15.7%; APR: 158.2-191.2%). Maximum late fee is 8% of the balance outstanding at the time of default. Tala will never charge you more than the amount of your service fee (plus, if you do not repay on time, a one-time late fee). Interest and fees do not compound or accrue. To qualify, a borrower must be a resident of the Philippines and satisfy Tala’s know-your-customer and underwriting requirements. Tala Financing Philippines Inc. (SEC Registration No.: CS201710582; TIN: 009-614-758; Certificate of Authority No.: 1132). Additional terms and conditions apply.
**Effective Interest Rate (EIR) expressed as interest rate per month.
I'm really disappointed cuz you guys couldn't offer us reloan during this time of crisis. Why are you only supporting businesses? We badly need funds more than they do.
Despite the loan repayment advisories provided by central bank, Tala has not offered me an easier way of repayment due to CoViD19 but I stillI paid my loan on time thinking that I can re loan after payment for my family needs but it was automatically disapproved. Now my family has got nothing left to eat in the next days bec I used my money in paying my loan with Tala. You have no consideration.
Bat sabi nkalink ung cp ko sa ibang account bakit po ganun???
,after paying my previous loan,then i want to get a loan for only 1k,unable to approved just because of this pandemic situation,& i thought u want to help us,now that we really need baldly,besides im a good payer.pls kindly do my favor..thanks tala.
I use to like this since its easy but after u update the app suddenly i cannot log in and they always say that my account is link to another device. I've used this device starting sept 2019 and even used it get a loan from this app then suddenly my account is linked to other device that i dont even know.