ReadyLash by MariTerm is a very user-friendly tool for checking required cargos securing measures according to
different rules or standards and for different modes of transport. ReadyLash allows the user to easily combine and test
different cargo securing methods to find the most suitable solution.
The user may choose between simple entry of data to quickly get an answer to which method to use or advanced settings, which allows for more detailed cargo, lashing and cargo transport unit properties to be entered.
The results can be presented in different ways:
• As percentage of cargo weight that is safetly secured
• As actual secured cargo weight in ton
• In detailed table format or in simple layout
Calculations can be based on one or more of the following rules and standards:
• European norm EN 12915-1 (2010)
• IMO/ILO/UNECE Code of Practice for Packing of Cargo transport Units (CTU code)
• Swedish Regulations
|ReadyLash - Cargo Securing|