Healthy 365 mobile app is brought to you by the Health Promotion Board (HPB).
This app enables you to track your daily steps count and calculate the corresponding calories burned as you move. Among other tracking sources, you can use Samsung Health to track steps. With a compatible wearable that tracks heart rate, you can also track the duration engaged in higher intensity physical activities. Steps and heart rate data from Samsung Health can be shared with Healthy 365 mobile app while participating in Health Challenges.
Key features include:
• Dashboard that provide you with an overview of your fitness, Healthpoints and rewards information.
• Health Challenges that enable you to step up to get healthy, earn Healthpoints and redeem rewards
• New Eat Drink Shop Healthy Challenge digital passport with more rewards that can be earned along with Healthpoints when you make healthier purchases
• History charts to keep records of your past steps count, heart rate, distance covered and calorie intake and output
• Healthpoints history function that allows tracking of your scans from healthier food, drink or grocery consumption
• Nearby listing and map views on HPB events, healthier eateries, exercise facilities and routes in your vicinity
• Integration with new HPB steps trackers and exercise apps including Actxa® and Fitbit®
• Sync for Friends function to allow both non-smartphone and smartphone participants to conveniently sync their steps on their friend or family member’s smartphone
• Background location detection of nearby Scan&Win Hotspots for earning Healthpoints
• This app uses background location for detection of outdoor Hotspots
• Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life
• For the optimum experience, please ensure that your phone is set to Singapore Time zone (GMT +8)
• For any enquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 567 2020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
why after update cannot gain point through walking （more than10 000）？