Please note- This is the 2017 edition of the publication. If you are due to take your test before the 1st June
2018 you will require this version of the publication. The test is due to be updated from the 1st June 18 therefore any
tests taken after this date will require the 2018 version for revision.
Note - This app contains the full question bank and all available features. The behavioural case study questions and answers are not published in the revision materials, however a number of example case studies are provided within the app to indicate the type of behavioural questions a candidate will be asked in a test.
The CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) operatives and specialists test app offers the only complete revision experience available for the CITB HS&E test. The app contains all the information you will need to successfully prepare for, book, and pass your test.
- Experience our most realistic test simulation yet, revise on the move using your smartphone or tablet
- Benefit from having the full suite of revision material on your mobile device – practice case studies, progress through knowledge questions with the ability to navigate forwards and backwards, and flag questions to review.
- Take a simulated test against the clock to measure how ready you really are and where further preparation is needed
- Read through the entire question bank, category by category
- Search the question bank for keywords
- Sit a practice test covering your weakest areas
- Smart revision concentrates on unseen questions to minimise repetition
- Review your progress with a comprehensive scoring breakdown – look back at individual questions to see which answer/s are correct, watch as your scores improve over time with practice
- Revise for your test, even if English isn't your first language – The app provides voiceovers for the CITB HS&E Operatives test in 14 different languages including Bulgarian, Polish and Lithuanian
- Share your score on Facebook and Twitter
- Find your closest HS&E test centres for when you are ready to book your test
New for 2017:
- Additional case study examples
- Updated question banks, including new questions
- Updated test information
- “My problem questions” mode
- Additional onboarding and help