You need to remove all the cookies from the magic tray! But beware: every time you touch a position, you toggle
the whole cross. Up, down, left and right, nearby cookies will disappear, and new ones will appear where there were
none. You need to remove them all and leave only the crumbles.
This board game features 60 levels of increasing difficulty. You must finish each level in a limited number of moves. If you don't, a new tray will come out with more cookies.
Now also available for iOS on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-cookies/id1244709871
* Notice: This is our very first public release! Rate with 5 stars, tell all your friends about this game and help us get to everyone. Please do not rate low or leave bad comments: that will only make us very sad! :( Let's be constructive instead! If something doesn't work, reach us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or open a new issue: http://github.com/keera-studios/magic-cookies/issues. All issues reported are being documented there. You may want to check the list before buying the app.
For announcements, future versions, fixes and more games, check our Facebook and Twitter pages:
This game is written in Haskell, and it works on Android and iOS :)
* Version history:
- Fixes memory leak.
- Fixes bug saving game state in certain states.
- Saves game state regularly, to avoid state loss if the game crashes.
- Includes fancier reset button.
- Addresses problems with suspension, rendering and activity lifetime (see issues #7 and #1 on github).
- Reduces binary size by 20%.
- Improves stability and performance. Runs faster.
- Fixes issue in level selection menu in portrait mode (#6).
- Fixes orientation bug.
- Fixes bug saving game state to continue from the same place later on.
v1.18 (release candidate):
- Haskell game using SDL2 for multimedia and the Arrowized Functional Reactive Programming DSL Yampa.
- Features 60 levels.
- Features menus.
- Supports screen rotation.
v1.17 and before (available for selected beta testers only):
- Special thanks to all the beta testers who patiently tried our previous versions. For privacy reasons we cannot name you publicly, but a wholehearted thank you to each and every one of you. For the time being, beta testers will still have access to the beta version of the game for free. They will also be the first to test new features as they come out before future versions are released.