All your children's school information, at your fingertips!
Keeping track of school activities, endless forms to complete, kit and materials to source, clubs to attend, things to pay for…
When it comes to your children’s education, there’s so much to keep track of! ParentMail brings all your school information together in one simple, convenient application! Whether you have one child or more at multiple schools, from just one account you can manage school communications, make payments, book appointments and more.
Sounds too good to be true? There’s more! From the App, you can -
- Receive messages from the schools, clubs or nurseries your children attend
- Easily pay for items using your preferred payment method
- Top-up your child’s dinner money online
- Authorise attendance for trips and events
- Complete dinner booking forms in minutes
- Keep up-to-date with the school calendar
- View and organise calendars for each of your children
…and much, much more.
Enhancements and improvements to the App –
- Updated interface, ensuring an easier user experience
- Ability to add events to your device calendar
- Notifications now link directly to the item within the App
- A new ‘Unread’ section, providing easy access to all items you are yet to read
- A new ‘Select All’ function, making it easy to select items in bulk
- Your log in is retained making it easy to access your account with a few taps
- Much improved email attachment functionality
Other things you need to know -
- Requires Android 4.4 or later.
- Card payments require Android 5.0 or later
- Network charges may apply (please check with your network provider).
Really good, seems perfect for school
Rubbish app. Worst one the school has ever used. No calendar for a start. Also half the links don't load so you miss important announcements. Just bad all round.
I can't even get the app to download its still trying now after 15 mins
Very good 🖒
What is the use of this app if you can't reply to emails? Its basically a message board, in which case what is the point, just use the school website. I bet the schools love this tho because there is no way parents can respond. Add a reply button!!!