General Information about MultiPay application;
• Only KDB Bank’s Individual Clients could register into and use MultiPay application.
• KDB Mobile Banking application supports three languages; Uzbek, Russian and English.
Individual clients will be able to:
• register into mobile banking application through UzCard, Visa Card or Demand Deposit Account opened in KDB Bank;
• to review Bank branches on the map (addresses, contact phone numbers, branch opening hours);
• set up push notifications:
• choose language setting;
• view currency exchange rates;
• change user setting, such as changing passport, entry options, secret questions;
• view their balances on all card, demand deposit, and wallet accounts;
• view payment, exchange, conversion history;
• generate up to 3 month statement of card, wallet and demand deposit accounts;
• make external UZS transfers from UzCard KDB to UzCard of any other bank;
• make internal UZS transfers from UzCard to demand deposit, demand deposit to UzCard, demand deposit to demand deposit within KDB clients;
• blocking of UzCard and Visa Card;
• make payment to varies service providers (phone companies, internet providers, utility companies, etc.);
• replenish Visa Card, FCY demand deposit and FCY wallet account using online conversion function from a UZS accounts;
• make reverse conversion from FCY accounts; VISA, FCY demand deposit, and FCY wallet to UzCard, UZS demand deposit or wallet accounts;
• make transfers between own accounts from any UZS account to any UZS account and vice versa;
• make transfers between own account from any FCY account to any FCY account and vice versa;
• create favorite list of payments to be used for future payments;
• create and safe history of payments, history of transfers and statement of accounts;
• view mobile banking tariffs and terms and conditions.