Parental advisory: reading this book will make your child want to build their own boat and try it out in the bathtub or a nearby body of water. Be ready. :)
This is the long-awaited second entry in a series of interactive books about the inventive Mulle Meck and his boxer Buffa. This time they have decided to find out what's on the other side of the water.
But how can they get there? Mulle decides to build a sailboat, at the same time showing and explaining how ships are built.
About the app:
• A good-natured story about dreams, curiosity, and adventure;
• The beloved paper books come to life! The book contains over 150 animations;
• Only the most attentive readers will be able to find all the animations on each page;
• If your child has never seen the sea, they'll definitely want to see it after looking at the book's gorgeous illustrations;
• Realistic sound effects — waves crashing against the shore, seagulls, sails filling with wind... With just a little imagination, your child will be able to smell the salty sea air;
• In listening mode, the pleasant voice of a narrator helps you occupy your little one;
• There's still nothing more familiar than a parent's voice, so there's also a reading mode for mommies and daddies.
Human ingenuity, imagination, creativity, reading, critical thinking — develop these skills in your child by downloading this app.
Who is Mulle Meck?
Books about Mulle Meck and his dog Buffa have conquered Sweden and have been published in more than ten countries. Mulle Meck is a handyman, and in each book he creates and explains kids how to assemble mechanisms which we and our kids work with every day.
We are preparing an entire series of educational apps about the ingenious Mulle Meck. Follow our latest news in our blogs. We’ll tell you about our updates, the releases of our newest apps, and how they’re created.