The Aetna Health℠ app helps you take charge of your health care and benefits. With just a few taps, you can find a
doctor and see what procedures may cost. See claims details and pay claims. Access your ID card. Even talk with a doctor
anytime by phone or video. It’s simple. And it’s all in the palm of your hand.
We’re also continuously adding new features and functionality to improve your experience.
This app is available to most Aetna members. Members in select plans may not be eligible yet, but we’re continually working to expand access. If you aren’t eligible today, check back in a few months.
Connect to care
• Search for in-network providers and facilities
• See provider ratings and reviews from other patients
• Get cost estimates before you get care
• Look up medications by their brand or generic names and learn about side effects
• Search for MinuteClinic® locations and services inside select CVS Pharmacy® and Target® locations, and schedule a MinuteClinic appointment
• Talk with a doctor anytime by phone or video (for eligible members)
• Connect with COVID vaccine resources
Manage your health and benefits
• Access your ID card whenever you need it
• Track spending and progress toward meeting your deductible
• Check PayFlex® HSA, HRA and FSA account balances
• View your plan summary and get information about what’s covered
• See up to 2 years of claims and filter by member name, provider, facility, service and date
• Pay claims using your bank account or credit card (for eligible members)
• Receive personalized health reminders
• Sync your data automatically by allowing Aetna Health to access your steps and exercise data from HealthKit
Eligible members with benefits through Aetna Pharmacy can also
• View prescription details for you and your family
• Get cost estimates for brand name or generic drugs
• Search for a pharmacy based on location, distance or other criteria
• Refill mail-order prescriptions
• Request prescription refills at a CVS retail pharmacy
*Aetna and MinuteClinic inside select CVS Pharmacy and Target locations (which either operates or provides certain management support services to MinuteClinic-branded walk-in clinics) are part of the CVS Health® family of companies.