13.one is all about you! From the makers of the award winning Couch-to-5k ®, 13.one is the only half marathon training app that allows you to fully customize your training experience in order to reach your goal and it is now available for FREE!
Whether you are just starting out or have ran multiple half marathons in the past, we have the plan for you. Choose from three different 12-week half marathon plans, customize it, then grab your phone and go. We are with you every step of the way showing stats, tips, workout details and training schedule. 13.one will set you up for the ultimate experience come race day!
* Three different training plans designed by ACTIVE trainers, from a beginner level walk-run plan to an advanced running plan
* Plans auto schedule and adjust based on your long run days and selecting end date
* Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
* The ONLY app that lets you toggle between stats during workout
* Get key stats like: distance, pace, time, calories and route maps with GPS support (requires iPhone 4 and iOS 6 or greater)
* Log your workouts, share your progress on Facebook, Twitter or email to a friend
* In-ear audio feedback that let's you know your distance, pace, time and calories
* View overall stats throughout plan and view graphs
* Learn running/heath tips on your rest days
* Treadmill support allow manual entry of workouts
* Take before and after picture of accomplishing your goal
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: In iOS 7, to ensure your GPS works properly go to Settings-> General ->Background App Refresh, and move the switch next to 13.one app to the on position. This must be enabled for an app to continue to run while in the background.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK INC. ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NORIMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS ANDARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.