Smart TV Screen Mirroring Pack - Cast, Stream, Mirror, Share to TV, Mac and PC
Get 7 apps for the price of 3! More than 55% discount!
AirBeamTV is the market leader in Screen Mirroring apps for Smart TV brands such as Samsung, LG, Roku, Sony, Panasonic, Chromecast and Fire TV.
These apps work on Smart TVs from the 2012 models onward. In using these screen mirroring apps, there will be some latency (usually between 500 milliseconds and 3 seconds). So this mirroring is not suitable for realtime gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, surfing the web and much more!
How these apps work:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your TV. Don't use multiple VLANs, a VPN or subnets.
2. Launch one of the Mirror apps. It will start looking for your TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the (free) Puffin Web Browser instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
When you like the apps, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Smart TV Screen Mirroring Pack - Cast, Stream, Mirror to your Smart TVs|
|Mirror for Panasonic Smart TV|
|Mirror to Mac or Windows PC|
|Mirror for Chromecast|
|Mirror for Roku - AirBeamTV|
|Mirror for Amazon Fire TV|
|Mirror for Sony Smart TV|
|Mirror for LG Smart TV|
|Mirror for Samsung TV|