This app is for A320/321 pilots or Engineers.
It is an educational app, to help facilitate a better understanding of the aircraft, and utilizing the handheld device to replace some books for quick reference.
All contents work off line! To utilize your time while flying long sectors.
It is divided into these sections:
- System Notes: 320 Notes section contains the following:
- Air conditioning
- Auto Flight
- Power Plant
- Fire Protection
- Flight Controls
- Navigation Systems
- Landing Gear
- Ice and Rain Protection System
- Non-Normal notes.
- SNOWTAM Decoder.
- System Quiz over 430 questions: The following topics are covered: Airplane general, Air systems, Anti-ice and Rain protection, APU, Auto flight, Communication, Electrics, Power Plant, Fire protection, Flight controls, EFIS, ECAM, Navigation systems, Fuel, Hydraulics, Landing gear, TCAS, Recorders, Oxygen and Doors. I also added few general questions for Exterior inspection, MEL and Limitations.
- System ECAM pages: This is only a display of the ECAM pages while every system works normally for your reference.
- Dangerous Goods (by UN Number): You can choose any UN number by the number picker and instantaneously get the
description and the drill for it.
- Segregation Chart: Choose any single dangerous goods or special loads, or combined by the scrolling Picker, description of the selection is instantaneously displayed, and if there is any other Rule or Note it will be displayed too.
- CB List: Provides you with a powerful search-ability for any CB. The searching method works in any order. You can search for the CB with any keyword, even with the CB number!
- Alpha Call Ups: Provides you with a powerful search-ability for any Alpha Call Ups. The searching method works in any order. You can search for the Alpha Call Ups with any keyword.
All to help you better understand and utilize your manuals.
Wish you a safe flight!