* This is a paid version with identical functionality to the Ad-supported "GPXMaster"
* Create GPX log files for geotagging your photographs
* Tune GPS settings to trade off accuracy vs battery life
* Set battery limits to automatically turn off logging
* Set time limits to automatically turn off logging at a certain time
* Does not require a cellular connection
* Uses cloud service provider Dropbox to wirelessly and automatically sync the log files back to your computer (free account sign up required for this service)
* Universal app compatible with all iOS devices with GPS
* Alternatively, iTunes file sharing can be used to download the log files
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app requires a GPS-enabled device to be really useful. Without GPS on your device, you will be able to view GPX logs, but you will not be able to generate them with much accuracy.