Cook your own meals and keep track of recipes, calories and macronutrients. Enter the items you often eat—snacks or full meals. Add information as needed: just calories, or a complete recipe with ingredients and instructions. You can even export all your recipes to create your own PDF cookbook for safekeeping! —and you can share individual recipes with family and friends via PDF.
• Keep track of calories and macronutrients on a daily basis.
• Set a calorie limit, for example for the 5:2 fast diet, or other intermittent fasting.
• Balance carbohydrates, protein, and fat throughout the day, or at every meal.
• A small builtin database has most common food items, and you can easily add foods to the database if needed.
• Calculate calories, proteins, carbs, and fats.
• Set targets for macro nutrient ratios and let Diet Counts help you meet those targets.
• Store your favorite foods, whether a simple snack or a full meal, so you can easily count whenever you eat it again.
• Add a picture of your meal and avoid having to measure the next time: the picture shows the portion size.
• Enter your own recipes, with ingredients, amounts, and step-by-step instructions. Use it as your personal cookbook, and Diet Counts will calculate nutrient content based on the ingredients you specify.
• Create a PDF book with all your recipes.
• Share your recipes with others via email or AirDrop.
• Record measurements of body weight, neck, waist, and hip size.
• Check the journal to see your diet history and progress on weight and body size.
• Setup rewards for yourself to celebrate your achievements.
• Health app integration: When you add food consumptions, or log body measurements in the journal, Diet Counts can share that information with the Health app (proteins, carb, fat, body weight, etc).