IMPORTANT NOTE: The naturalForms application requires seat licenses for the naturalForms server platform.
Eliminate paper, and optimize your workflow with naturalForms. This easy to use mobile data capture solution streamlines processes, improves productivity, and reduces costs for mobile workforces of all sizes.
naturalForms allows users to easily and efficiently complete business forms using natural input methods (handwriting, photos, drawings, notes, GPS, and electronic signatures). Captured information is immediately converted to digital data, verified for accuracy, validated with enterprise rules, and available in standard file formats for integration. This straight-through processing capability eliminates cycle time delays, resulting in unsurpassed workflow optimization and significant cost savings.
Key features of naturalForms
• Use your own business forms to automate any workflow (sales, service, inspections, HR, etc).
• Pre-populate form data by importing from a .csv file or using the naturalForms Integration API.
• Collect data naturally using handwriting, checkboxes, radio buttons, drop‐down option lists, date/time wheels.
• Capture and annotate photos, make notes, mark up diagrams, or create freehand drawings.
• Collect handwritten signatures and GPS coordinates for enhanced accountability and operational control.
• Make your forms work for you with advanced field features such as calculations, auto fill, and conditional mandatory fields.
• Receive instant feedback regarding handwriting interpretation accuracy right on the device, eliminating the need for third party verification or data entry. [iPad only]
• Automatically review forms and get immediate notification if a form is incomplete or does not adhere to the business rules.
• Send data wherever you need it in standard file formats or integrate directly to your backend systems using a complete library of APIs in our Software Development Kit.
• Collect and process forms even when wireless and Wi-Fi network services are not available (works on and offline).
• Print and email forms directly from the application or export a PDF to Dropbox.
• Easily administer your naturalForms solution with a robust administrative module.