It's never too early to improve your reading skills!
5th Grade Reading Comprehension Prep is designed for the classroom, as well as the student and family looking for an
advantage in solidifying their reading and understanding skills:
• Perfect for classroom use!
• Specifically appropriate content chosen at the 5th grade level
• Read and test your comprehension with a variety of questions about the selected passages
• Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
• Listen to audio of the story and read along
• This collection of original stories was written specifically for this app
• Each passage and question set takes approximately 7-10 minutes to complete
• Mix of fiction and non-fiction selections
• Works well for independent study time
• Email student results and track their progress
• Increase your reading comprehension and your scores!
Peekaboo Studios reading passages have been written by award winning authors and teachers specifically for our apps.
* No In-App Purchase required, all content is included *
Aligned with CCSS - Common Core State Standards for 5th Grade:
- Explain the relationships or interactions between two or more individuals, events, ideas, or concepts in a historical or scientific text based on specific information in the text
- Determine the meaning of general academic and domain-specific words and phrases in a text relevant to a grade 5 topic or subject area
- Explain how an author uses reasons and evidence to support particular points in a text, identifying which reasons and evidence support which point(s)
- Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension
- Read on-level text with purpose and understanding
"I'm very impressed. Since I homeschool, having the history with the reading is a great addition to a homeschool curriculum." - Nancy Daniels
"I like how it highlights where the answer was in the passage when you pick your answer." - Kami Butterfield, teacher
"The selections are age appropriate and the responses to the questions are not too easy - some thought needs to go into it." - Mary Skummer, teacher
"The feature showing where the answer is located in the passage is a spot on tool since I ask my students to be able to provide this in their oral and written responses." - Harold Nelson, teacher
"Great for reading practice - I would highly recommend it."
"This app helped me in my reading. Now I have an A+. I am very happy I did this app."
"Thank you so much. Now I am ready for fifth grade!"
Teachers can use this app with their entire classroom:
• Enter as many student names as you need
• Password protected administrator section allows you to review student scores and track student improvement
• Assign stories and question sets with the Schoolwork app
• Email a student's specific test results or a recap of their full progress
Non-Fiction topics include:
• Grace Hopper
• Jimmy Carter
• Blake Shelton
• César Chávez
• Hong Kong
With practice you can achieve your best scores!
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
|5th Grade Reading|
|MathEdge and Math Bingo!|
|7th Grade Reading|
|8th Grade Reading|
|5th Grade Learning!|
|3rd - 6th Grade Vocabulary|
|6th Grade Learning!|
|3rd Grade Learning!|
|4th Grade Learning!|
|Play Bingo for Math Learning|
|Lake Hope: Ready For School|
|3rd - 6th Grade Reading|
|I Feel Weird|
|6th Grade Math Practice|
|5th Grade Math Practice|
|4th Grade Math Practice|
|3rd Grade Math Practice|