The Express Plus Medicare mobile app makes it easier for you to do your Medicare business online.
Use the app to do a range of things 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With the app you can:
• submit Medicare claims
• update your bank account details and contact information
• order a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view a digital copy of your Medicare card details and current card members
• view, download, print or email your Medicare Claims History Statements for the last 3 years
• view your Medicare Safety Net balance
• register or change your organ donation decision
• view a digital copy or request a new organ donor card
• view, download, print or email immunisation history statements for:
- your child under the age of 14
• locate a service centre.
Set up the app
You need a myGov account linked to Medicare to use the app.
If you need help creating a myGov account or linking Medicare, go to humanservices.gov.au/onlineguides
To use the app, sign in with your myGov username, password and secret answer and create a 4-digit PIN. You’ll then use this PIN to sign in to your app in the future.
Once you set up a PIN for the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, if you already have the Express Plus Child Support mobile app, your Medicare PIN will work for both apps. If you choose to reset your PIN for either app, your new PIN will also apply to the other app.