LogTen Pro is the most advanced pilot logbook for iOS, used by over 100,000 pilots world wide to track flight time, currency, endorsements, duty, rest, BFRs and more.
“Super easy to use and quick setup. Huge time saver, whether for certification, insurance, tax or job apps. LogTen Pro will easily save you 15 to 20 hours of agony every year. And if you have any questions, they offer great, unlimited support.”
- Free while in training, or just try it out: no subscription required until you have more than 250 hours of total
- Lightning fast data entry with the all new ‘Fly Now’ feature
- Keep all your devices in sync via iCloud
- Industry first Dynamic Time Loupe™ - see all dynamic currencies and limits at any moment in time including rest and flight duty periods for FAR 117
- Import airline schedules with RosterBuster
- Easy and professional PDF printing of over 100 different reports right on your device
- One tap access to key analytics pilots need like Multi-Engine, Turbine, PIC, SIC, and Total Instrument time
- Automatic GPS detection of nearest landing facilities
LogTen Pro is the leading international pilot logbook platform for all your Apple devices. It is the tool of choice for pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. From glider pilots to Gulfstream pilots, and from Apache pilots to airline pilots, whether you've got 10 hours or 10,000, LogTen Pro is designed to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region, or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen Pro on iOS gives you unmatched capabilities on the go, whether you're using iPad, iPhone, iPod or all of the above. Add, review and update Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, Trips, People and Certificates. Generate incredible reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks, then email PDFs or print right from your device!
LogTen Pro is available for all your Apple devices and is easily kept in sync through the cloud..
**Radar Tab Puts You in Control**
- The new Dynamic Time Loupe™ allows you to quickly scroll backwards and forwards in time. Quickly identify issues with rest, duty or flight duty period limits before they happen, including complex rest and duty regulations such as FAR117 in the USA.
And for GA pilots, confirm you'll be current for that flight you're planning three weeks from now with a swipe.
With LogTen Pro's powerful Smart Groups to filter your time however you want, you can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
As part of our goal to help more pilots succeed, we offer the LogTen Pro service completely free until you have logged more than 250 hours of total time! This means most pilots don't need a subscription until they're well on their way to a commercial pilot's license.
An annual subscription to the LogTen Pro Service provides access to Coradine's professional system for managing all your flights, duties, and certificates, the ability to add unlimited new entries, and effortlessly sync your logbook between all your devices.
You always get updates, and you always get full access to your data, where you can view, edit, generate reports, export, and print.
Price may vary by location (see pricing under Top in App Purchases, or right in the App in the Store section of Settings). Your subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.