eBooking (mobile version), as an intelligent terminal for mobile application, launched by Ctrip on April 22, 2014, is designed to provide a convenient back-end management service for hotels. Currently, the “Booking”, “Inventory” and other key functions are available.
eBooking (mobile version) allows hotel daily management via network by supporting cross-carrier operators, cross-operating system platform. (It needs to consume a small amount of network traffic)
System allows real-timing accepting, processing and checking orders.
- New order notification function
- Present the number of unprocessed orders
- Various operations are available via mobile phone directly such as accepting, rejecting or modifying orders
- Convenient order details checking
System allows real-timing inventory management
- Open or stop sales
- Allotment amendment
- View the daily inventory by room type in calendar
Travel > 新品推荐 > See All