How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 8th grade level.
Topics covered include:
advanced problem solving
math with money
multiple step procedures
8th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 8th grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results to a parent or teacher
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
- I love the explanations in the practice quiz. Very helpful to my students!
- Interactive and educational. I will definitely share this app with my students and their parents
- Great prep app! You can really figure out where your kid is struggling and help them
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
Teachers can use this app with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected Administrator Section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
- Increase students' math knowledge and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to
promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 11-12, 13-14
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Money
|8th Grade Math Testing Prep|
|Lake Hope: Ready For School|
|3rd - 6th Grade Reading|
|5th Grade Learning|
|6th Grade Learning|
|4th Grade Learning|
|I Feel Weird|
|6th Grade Math Practice|
|5th Grade Math Practice|
|4th Grade Math Practice|
|3rd Grade Math Practice|
|4th Grade Vocabulary Challenge|
|SAT Vocabulary Challenge!|
|Middle School Vocabulary Challenge|
|6th Grade Vocabulary Challenge|
|5th Grade Vocabulary Challenge|
|3rd Grade Vocabulary Challenge|