A Mortician's Tale is a short, story-driven game about a mortician tasked with running a funeral home.
• “One Of 2017's Best Games” — KOTAKU
• “One of Polygon’s Best Games of 2017” — POLYGON
• “This is a beautiful game. It scared me. It moved me” — EUROGAMER (Recommended)
• “A thought-provoking meditation on life’s only certainty” — PC GAMER (82/100)
• “It might just change the way you think about death” — DESTRUCTOID (8/10)
A Mortician's Tale is a story-driven death positive video game where you play as a mortician tasked with running a funeral home. Take on the role of recent funeral direction graduate Charlie as she learns the ropes of the business and industry. Prepare the bodies of the deceased (via embalming or cremation), attend their funerals and listen to their loved ones' stories, and interact with Charlie's coworkers, clients, and bosses.
A Mortician's Tale is an informative, honest, and sometimes humorous look at the current state of and the future of the western death industry.