**Free with your ABCmouse.com membership**
Build your child’s understanding of important science concepts with these exciting learning animations from the award-winning learning program ABCmouse! The Science Animations app introduces essential concepts through entertaining characters who will both engage and educate children ages 5 through 8. Your child can play and learn from these animations anywhere, anytime—even while offline!
Parents will benefit from the For Parents section that explains key science concepts for young learners. Animation descriptions help parents focus on their children’s needs and interests as they select animations for their children to view.
Current ABCmouse members can use the Science Animations app for free just by logging in. And if you’re not a member yet, you can subscribe through this app to access the full ABCmouse experience and begin your family’s learning adventure.
The ABCmouse Science Animations app offers
• More than 40 animations
• Engaging characters who focus on a variety of science subjects
• Physical Science, Life Science, Earth & Space Science, and Health and Safety
• Favorites and playlists
• For Parents section with detailed curriculum information and content management features
This app contains NO third-party advertising and does NOT share any personally identifiable information about you or
your child with third parties.
• This app offers two membership options: $9.99/month or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
See our full Terms and Conditions at: