ABUS Link Station Pro
The ABUS Link Station Pro app enables straightforward and uncomplicated access to selected ABUS products, directly from your smartphone or tablet. Cameras and recorders can be configured in just a few steps via QR code. The app shows recordings and live images from up to 16 cameras via Wi-Fi or mobile internet with an unlimited data volume.
1. Remote access to live images with easy integration via QR code
2. Unlimited data volume for streaming live images or recordings
3. Push notifications and alarm notification
1. Intuitive user and operator interfaces, e.g. camera arrangement via drag & drop
2. Remote access to live images and recordings via mobile end devices
3. Live image display from up to 16 cameras in landscape mode
4. Push notification when someone calls
5. Direct saving of snapshots/video clips from the live view
6. Pinch-to-zoom function: stepless digital zooming in the camera's live image and playback modes
7. Control and configure a zoom camera (PTZ) using the touch screen
8. Control switches or relays, e.g. to open a door or operate a light switch
9. Secure connection via encrypted data transfer
SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT REMOTE ACCESS VIA APP
The app provides remote access to selected ABUS products via Wi-Fi and mobile internet. Security cameras can be easily configured and released via QR codes, with no complex configuration via the router required.
IMPROVED USER INTERFACE
On the new intuitive user interface, cameras can be individually grouped as favourites and different scenarios can be created. The pinch-to-zoom function enables stepless digital zooming in the live image and camera playback modes. Zoom cameras (PTZ) can be controlled via the touchscreen of the mobile phone or the tablet. The app can also control the alarm outputs of security cameras: This makes it possible to operate further switches or relays via the app. This way, for example, light switches can be switched on and off and doors opened when triggered by events.
ABUS Link Station Pro notifies all authorised users via push notification when an event occurs: for example, when someone calls or an alarm is triggered.
SEND BY EMAIL
Snapshots and video clips can be directly created from the live view or the playback function and stored on the local device memory. From there, you can send files via email for further use or upload clips and images.
Please ensure that the latest firmware version is installed on all devices.