Acrobits Softphone, the perfect app for entry into the world of SIP.
*** Featuring Video calls over Wi-Fi and full CallKit integration.
Check out the video tutorial and knowledgeable article at the links below.
With loads of preconfigured providers and an extremely intuitive user interface, Acrobits Softphone is simple to configure and a delight to use. Designed for ease of use but still extremely customizable, Acrobits Softphone is both the perfect Softphone to ease new users into the world of SIP and a reliable, feature rich client for veteran VoIP users.
Business users and veteran VoIP users should also check out our business caliber SIP Client, Groundwire. Just go to More iPhone Apps by Acrobits and click on Groundwire. It contains all the features of Acrobits Softphone and more.
“Acrobits Softphone is one of the best designed VoIP on the iPhone applications available today.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/vB6dQ9
“Acrobits Softphone is my New Favorite VoIP SIP Client”
Read more: http://bit.ly/a69OZP
For the list of providers and VoIP services tested with Softphone, see http://www.acrobits.cz/about-us/partners#tab_verified-voip-operators
- Push Notifications, a reliable way to receive calls when Acrobits Softphone is closed or in the background
- WiFi Finder add-on lets you search for a nearby wifi in a database of many millions of wifi hotspots around the world
- Call recording (only available for SIP calls, will not record calls made from your GSM line)
- Backgrounding support
- Bluetooth headset support (iPhones only)
- Customizable ringtones
- Video calls, H263 and H264 codecs
- Quickdial, your favorite contacts only one tap away
- Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
- Excellent sound quality, supports Opus, G.722, G.711, iLBC and GSM. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 for great performance over cellular networks
- Highly configurable settings
- Native Contacts Integration
- SIP traffic diagnostic log for troubleshooting
Acrobits Softphone fans, please rate Acrobits Softphone or leave a review.
If you have an issue with Acrobits Softphone, please contact our support even if you leave a review stating the problem. We are unable to respond to reviews so even if your issue is simple to resolve, we have no way of letting you know. Acrobits Softphone is highly configurable so problems that seem insurmountable may just require a couple of adjustments to the settings.
***NOTES - IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ***
SIP - Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP service. You must have service with a VoIP provider that supports use on a standard SIP client to use it.
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees when using VoIP over their network. By using the app over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using the app over 3G network.